Here’s a cool video from John Murphy…
Date: 2017-04-11 18:09:49
I just finished out my old notebook and went out and got a new one. I LOVE moleskine notebooks. Here is what I do every time I get a new one:
1. Label it (mm/yy)
2. Name and reward (putting a reward gives people motivation to return it to you)
3. Number the Odd Pages (this helps you be able to find things really quickly)
4. Index in the Front (with the above tip, this makes finding notes you’ve written super easy)
5. Calendar in the back (I tape a full year calendar based around the sermon series we’ll be in throughout the year).
There you have it! Quick, simple and effective. I’d love to hear what you do with a new moleskine notebook!
This is the moleskine I use: http://beardbay.com/beard-kit-1
I used to use this one: http://beardbay.com/beard-kit-1
This is my favorite pen to use: http://beardbay.com/beard-kit-1
GEAR USED IN THIS VIDEO
– Camera: Canon Rebel T6i http://beardbay.com/beard-kit-1
– Lens: EF-S 18-55mm IS STM – http://beardbay.com/beard-kit-1
– Audio: Vidpro XM-L Wired Lavalier Microphone – http://beardbay.com/beard-kit-1
– Tripod: Manfrotto Compact Action http://beardbay.com/beard-kit-1
We hope you enjoyed the video!
Please click here to check out an amazing beard kit!
If you liked, please consider sharing. It really helps us. 🙂